TAKING CARE OF YOUR BRACELET
We put a lot of attention and care into putting your tailor-made bracelet together. With great care from your side, you will have a bracelet which you can enjoy for years and years to come.
You can provide the best care for your bracelet by following below guidelines:
- Every once in a while, wipe the bracelet off with a soft cloth or jewelry/polishing cloth. This will remove oil and grease from the gemstones and the silver, and will make it shiny and clean again.
- Save the best for last. Put your bracelet on after you’re entirely dressed, to make sure it stays clear from cosmetics, perfume and oils.
- Take your bracelet off before taking a shower/bath, going to bed, doing sports activities, entering the sauna/spa etc. This is to ensure no unneeded pressure is put on the bracelet, and to keep them away from heath and soap.
- When you’re not wearing your bracelet, make sure to store it in the box.
- Avoid chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- If your bracelet has been in touch with cleaning products/chemicals/cosmetics, rinse it with water and dry thoroughly.